Friday, June 02, 2006

And Birds & Myriad Birds

Digital Painting & Bangla Visual Poetry by Samit Roy

And Birds & Myriad Birds (2004)

... and birds and birds and birds and myriad birds spouted from my head ...


This is another image from my Visual Poetry collection. Being a poet and a literature enthusiast, I always like working with text. Again, on the other hand , my designer self is never satisfied with simple, conventional display of text forming a linear pattern. I noticed, how the entire meaning of the text could be changed if I display them in an unconventional manner, following the psychological patterns, evoked by the inner meaning of that particular text piece.



2 comments:

The eternal optimist said...

আপনার ছবি নিয়ে মন্তাব্য করার মত জ্ঞান তো আমার নেই। শুধু এটুকু বলতে পারি, আমার মত ছনির জগতে ক; অক্ষর গোঃ মাংস ব্যক্তিও আপনার ছবি দেখার পর মাথার ভেতর বহুদিন কোন ঠাসা আনন্দের পাখিরা পাখা ঝাপ্টে গান করেছে । অদ্ভুত কিন্তু দারুন চিত্তাকর্ষক ।
সামহোয়ার ইন ব্লগ এ আপনার লেখা আর মন্তব্য পড়ে দারুন মজা পেলাম। আপনার রসবধ আর কৌতুক - সমালোচনার সিদ্ধহস্ত - জয়তু!!!!
শ মিত [মিত্র] ঘেরা থাক আলোকিত জীবন
অনুপমা

Samit Roy said...

Dhonnyobaad apanake, anupama!